By William Stillwell
An creation to organic Membranes: From Bilayers to Rafts covers many points of membrane structure/function that bridges membrane biophysics and mobilephone biology. delivering cohesive, foundational details, this booklet is efficacious for complicated undergraduate scholars, graduate scholars and membranologists who search a extensive evaluate of membrane science.
- Brings jointly various aspects of membrane learn in a universally comprehensible manner
- Emphasis at the old improvement of the field
- Topics include membrane sugars, membrane versions, membrane isolation equipment, and membrane delivery.
Read or Download An Introduction to Biological Membranes: From Bilayers to Rafts PDF
Similar biophysics books
This booklet is formulated from a few shows made at a one-day workshop with regards to Photon Migration in Tissues. The assembly used to be held in Philadelphia on the college of Pennsylvania, April, 1988. The workshop used to be an impromptu attempt to compile scientists to debate photon migration in animal tissues and acceptable types.
The revised version of this popular and bestselling name is the main entire unmarried textual content on all features of biomaterials technological know-how. It presents a balanced, insightful method of either the educational of the technology and expertise of biomaterials and acts because the key reference for practitioners who're interested in the purposes of fabrics in drugs.
How can our societies be stabilized in a crisis? Why will we get pleasure from and comprehend Shakespeare? Why are fruitflies uniform? How do omnivorous consuming conduct reduction our survival? What makes the Mona Lisa’s smile appealing? How do ladies retain our social buildings intact? – may well there probably be a unmarried resolution to all these questions?
This booklet highlights the present cutting-edge in unmarried telephone research, a space that includes many fields of technology – from scientific hematology, practical research and drug screening, to platelet and microparticle research, marine biology and basic melanoma learn. This publication brings jointly an eclectic team of present functions, all of that have an important influence on our present nation of information.
- Foundations of Pharmacokinetics
- Hazardous Laboratory Chemicals Disposal Guide, Third Edition
- Auditory Sound Transmission: An Autobiographical Perspective
- Computational Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology: Lectures with Computer Practicums
- Modelling the Short QT Syndrome Gene Mutations: And Their Role in Cardiac Arrhythmogenesis (Springer Theses)
Additional resources for An Introduction to Biological Membranes: From Bilayers to Rafts