By Christian van Nieuwerburgh
- Definitions of coaching
- tips to turn into a coach
- Key training skills
- present training models
- useful instruments and techniques
- Reflective guidance and the way most sensible to aid others
With evidence-based examine, actions and recommendations for extra analyzing, this can be a transparent and functional, all-you-need consultant to changing into a coach.
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Coaching Skills: A Practical Guide PDF
Similar teaching books
Secondo quantity della raccolta “Orizzonti” in step with los angeles scuola secondaria di I gradoIl quantity è incentrato sul tema dell’avventura, intesa non come rocambolesco succedersi di eventi, bensì come condizione della vita con cui ciascuno deve misurarsi. Avventura come “pericolo”, parola che ha los angeles stessa radice della parola “esperienza”.
This booklet joins a constructing culture of ‘practice-based’ conceptions of studying, yet with a unique curiosity in foregrounding the materiality of academic methods. It demanding situations academic perspectives which are preoccupied with constructing a specific form of human topic, and argues that family members between fabrics – together with texts and applied sciences, embodiment, instruments and traditional forces - are key to knowing how studying and understanding emerge in collective task.
Schooling is a contested terrain. The symmetry of schooling reform one of the seven international locations tested during this quantity is outstanding. there's a lot commonality within the concerns they increase, within the competing teams combating over schooling coverage, their coverage offerings, and the implementation of such guidelines.
Discover ways to converse up for what relatively mattersIn Having demanding Conversations, Jennifer Abrams confirmed educators how one can confront colleagues approximately work-related matters via a deliberate, interactive, and private technique. during this sequel, readers flow deeper into getting ready for these conversations whereas development expectancies for significant results.
- Touching Eternity: The Enduring Outcomes of Teaching
- Teacher Leadership (Jossey-Bass Leadership Library in Education)
- The Future-Ready Challenge: Improve Student Outcomes in 18 Weeks
- How to be Outstanding in the Classroom: Raising achievement, securing progress and making learning happen
- Learning Through Dialogue: The Relevance of Martin Buber's Classroom
- La compréhension orale - Didactique des langues étrangères - Ebook (French Edition)
Additional resources for An Introduction to Coaching Skills: A Practical Guide